Before installing AdBlock VPN please be sure you are using a supported Operating System (OS).
Steps to Install:
- Install AdBlock VPN from this link: https://dl.adblock.dev/windows/vpn/AdBlockVPN.exe
- When prompted in the Setup window, click Install.
- Once installed, you'll see "Installation Successfully Completed". Click Close.
- On the popover menu that appears click Log In, and then Sign In or Sign Up.
- Download AdBlock VPN: https://dl.adblock.dev/mac/vpn/AdBlockVPN.dmg
- Open the .dmg file.
- In the window that appears, drag and drop the AdBlock VPN icon to the Applications folder.
- Close the window and eject the installer located on the desktop (right-click > Eject "AdBlock VPN").
- Open Applications and click on the AdBlock VPN icon to launch it.
- If this is the first time you are installing AdBlock VPN, you'll go through the setup flow.
- If you are reinstalling AdBlock, you'll need to allow AdBlock VPN to install the system extension and add a VPN profile. Follow the onscreen prompts. If you encounter any problems, please see this article: About AdBlock VPN Permissions for Mac.
- Once successfully installed, on the popover menu that appears, click Log In, and then Sign In or Sign Up.
- Find AdBlock VPN for Android in the Google Play Store and tap Install.
- Tap the play button to open AdBlock and then follow the prompts.
- Go to AdBlock VPN in the App Store and click Get.
- Click Install.
Steps to Uninstall:
- Quit AdBlock VPN (AdBlock VPN icon > Preferences (triple bar) > Exit & Disconnect).
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs & Features (or type "Programs & Features" in Windows search to find it).
- Find AdBlock VPN in the list of Programs & Features, right-click on the icon and select Uninstall.
- Click Yes to make the change.
- On the Uninstall window, select the option "Remove all account data, logs and settings", then click Uninstall.
- Once successfully uninstalled, click Done.
In some cases you may need to completely remove all files associated with the app. Here are steps to do that:
- Uninstall AdBlock VPN (Settings > Apps > AdBlock VPN > uninstall)
- In "File Explorer" type "%programfiles(x86)%" into the address bar, then select the "AdBlock" folder and delete it.
- In "File Explorer" type "%programdata%" into the address bar, then select the "AdBlock" folder and delete it.
- Restart your computer.
- Quit AdBlock VPN (AdBlock VPN icon > Preferences (triple bar) > Quit).
- Open Applications.
- Right-click on the AdBlock VPN icon and select Move to Trash.
- A dialog window will confirm this action since the app is associated with a system extension. Click Continue.
- Enter your Mac's password (or use Touch ID) if prompted and click OK.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu (three horizontal lines) and select My apps & games.
- Tap on AdBlock VPN and select Uninstall.
- Long-press the AdBlock VPN icon on your device's home screen.
- When all the icons start to jiggle, touch the X on the AdBlock VPN icon and tap Delete.